Activity Time : 7:00~10:00 PM Maximum number of people : 8 Inclusion : Food and drinks after riding
It's one of the must do activity when you are in Seoul. Many Seoul citizens spend time on Han river to be enfolded in nature and feel the sense of well-being. Bike riding along the river is the easiest way of enjoying the night of Seoul and beauty of nature as the way of locals do.
This activity is not just for bike riding, also for socializing with other people. So don't be afraid of being afraid and meeting new people 🙂
- Time to say hello
- Rent a bike (If you need. 3,000~5,000 KRW)
- Ride to Hangang Bridge
- Rest and photo time
- Ride to Dongjak Bridge
- Watch sunset view on the bridge
- Ride back to Banpo Bridge
- Watch Rainbow Fountain
- Chicken and Beer, talk and having fun!
Note - We meet in front of Jamwon Station (Line 3) Exit 4 at 7:00 PM.
- Basically, we will use English because of various nationalities.
- We will have chicken and beer at Han river park after riding.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If you cancel at least 2 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel 1 day in advance or on the day of the scheduled departure, no cancellation and refunds available.
- If we must cancel or change a scheduled activity for any reason, we will notice you as soon as possible and you will get a full refund of your payments.